Learn how True 3DTM Virtual Tours take marketing your home to the next level. Gain a competitive advantage over your competition!
- Real Estate listings with more visual content (like videos) receive 403% more inquiries compared to those without video
* Courtesy of Matterport.com
- Visitors to websites with videos spend 3x - 6x more time engaging with the property listings
- properties with virtual tours receive 49% more qualified leads
* Courtesy of Apartments.com
- Homes utilizing virtual tours sell and average of 10 days faster and for $50,100 more than comparable homes without video technology
* Courtesy of Redfin.com
A True 3DTM Virtual Tour is a complete, three-dimensional representation of a real-world location created from 2D (RGB) imagery and 3D data from the Matterport Pro or Pro2 3D Camera. A True 3DTM Virtual Tour can be navigated on a desktop or mobile web browser, and in virtual reality through a Samsung Gear VR, Google Cardboard, or Google Daydream.
True 3DTM Virtual Tours create a complete 3D media ecosystem ensuring buyers have 24/7 access to viewing your home.
Unlike typical photography, no special lighting is required. We use high dynamic range (HDR) to balance light levels so the Space looks balanced and consistent. Our completely automated vision processing pipeline also performs white balancing, color correction, and automatic panorama stitching so no image post-processing is required on your part.
On average, it takes about an hour to scan a typical 2,000 square feet (186 meters squared) single-family home.
Scan time can vary based on the complexity of the property.
IS IT POSSIBLE TO SEE A FLOORPLAN VIEW?
Yes! There are 3 ways to view the property and you can switch back and forth.
- The Inside view navigates the property like a video game, you ‘walk’ through at your own pace
- The Dollhouse View showcases how the entire property fits together
- The Floorplan view is an eagle eye view that shows the home layout at a glance.
CAN True 3DTM Virtual Tours BE VIEWED ON VIRTUAL REALTY DEVICES?
Yes! True 3DTM Virtual Tours are currently available for free on a variety of virtual reality systems, including:
- Samsung Gear VR
- Google Cardboard
- Google Daydream (through WebVR)
Any new Matterport Space you create can be viewed in virtual reality for free. The vast majority of existing spaces have already been converted into VR as well.
View currently listed homes with True 3DTM Virtual Tours HERE
*Information courtesy of Matterport.com